Thursday 17 January 2019

New Year, new beginnings.

Well, after six years I did not even realise this blog still existed until I did a cursory search - but, here it is and I even figured out how to access it again (not bad, considering my lack of tech-savviness).

Life has changed a lot in the past six years but it's nice to be able to revive this little corner of the internet, even if I'm the only one who ever reads my musings.

I intend to post a lot about crochet as I've rediscovered how wonderful it is after many, many years of not picking up a hook at all. When I figure out how to post photos I'll add them to my posts (just spotted the "insert image" button at the top so, hopefully, this will be relatively easy).

I will also post about lighthouses, my family, my faith and the beautiful town where I live.

For now, I'm going to try and end with a photo of one of my latest crochet projects (I'll share more about it in my next post).


No comments:

Post a Comment